A mens grooming and make-up tutorial for a natural Summer Time Look by Taliek JèQon.
Filmed & Edited by
With Johnson & Johnson Baby Lotion
My preference: natural & sharp, as if I’ve just gotten them done.
1. Lip Liner Pencil in chocolate, because it smudges a lot better when blending
2. Dipbrow Pomade (Anastasia Beverly Hills) in dark brown
3. Pro Longwear Waterproof Brow Set (Mac) in brown ebony
(and to make it fun for the summer)
4. Luxury Intense Eyeliner (Kiss New York Professional) in mint green
5. Brow & Lash Comb
6. 240 Brush (Mac)
7. Angle Brush
8. Fan Brush
My preference: products that are lightweight and don’t look caked up.
9. Liquid Foundation, Cosmetics Complexion Collection (BH Cosmetics) not sure which color, but it’s about two shades lighter than my complexion
10. Water Blend Face & Body Foundation (Make Up For Ever)
11. NW45 Pro Longwear Concealer (Mac)
12. Mineral Veil Setting Powder (bareMinerals)
13. Matte Foundation Broad Spectrum SPF 15 (bareMinerals)
14. Blushed Neutrals - 26 Color Eyeshadow and Blush Palette (BH Cosmetics)
15. A Mystery Highlighter (see video) that was left in my makeup bag a while back, so if anyone recognizes it please let me know what brand it is!
16. Lash Sensational Luscious Washable Mascara (Maybelline) in brownish black
17. Multi-function Mascara (NK) in M010 Black
18. Olive Oil, Nourishing Sheen Spray (ORS)
19. Chapstick (Carmex)